Park-It Parking Curb Car Stops
|Park-It Parking Curb used in multistory carpark|
|Park-It Parking Curb used in outdoor car park|
|Park-It installation using rebar spikes|
Rubber Park-It® parking curb is used to effectively guide cars when pulling into a parking stall. It is profiled at 10 cm high, safeguarding potential damage to today's low, front end car designs.
Unlike concrete or plastic, which necessitate frequent replacements, recycled rubber car stops are safer and more durable. In-moulded highly reflective tape (available in yellow or white) ensures visibility and pedestrian safety. The GNR Park-It car stop is constructed of 100% recycled rubber.
The Park-It comes with pre-moulded holes and can be shipped with anchoring spikes or lag bolts for installation. They are lightweight (15,5 kg.) and flexible; conforming to the contour of uneven road surfaces.
Park-It parking curb car stops are available in 55 cm, 90 cm, 120 cm, and 180 cm lengths and are covered by a 3 year warranty; 1 year on the tape (under normal use).
- Made of 100% recycled rubber
- Long lasting and cost efficient
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor parking
- Will not chip, crack, or fade
- High visibility at night
- Simple installation by one person
- Can be installed on any road surface
- Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures
- Temporary or permanent installation
- 1/10th the weight of standard concrete curb
- Do not require heavy machinery
- Maintenance free
- Warranty: 3 years on the product; 1 year on the tape (under normal use)
- Surface parking lots
- Multi-level parking lots
Other Traffic Management Products....
|Safety Rider Mini Safety Speed Hump||Easy Rider Speed Hump|